Registration and transfers must be completed prior to the first day of school. “Schools operating under the auspices of the Diocese of Joliet admit students of any race, color, sex, national and ethnic origin to all rights, privileges, programs, and activities generally available to students at the schools” (Ref. Policy #5110).
- Preschool and kindergarten programs are offered for children three, four and five years of age respectively.
- Illinois State Law requires children entering first grade to be six years of age on or before September 1st of the school year.
- Children entering kindergarten must be five years of age by September 1st, and preschool children must be three or four years of age by September 1st.
- Baptismal and county birth certificates must be presented at the time of registration.
- All children entering pre-school for the first time must present a current physical and current immunization form. All kindergarten and sixth grade students must have a physical and a current immunization form. Kindergarten, second, and sixth grade students must have a current dental examination form. All kindergarten students must have a current eye examination. These forms must be turned into the school office.