Thank you for your support in making the Holy Family School 5k Run/Walk such a wonderful event to look forward to each spring! Please join us again to make this year’s event even better.
The 5th Annual Holy Family School 5k Run/Walk is scheduled for Saturday, June 2nd, 2018.
Below is some important information regarding this year’s event.
- Race Time: 8:30 a.m., Saturday, June 2nd, 2018
- Entry Fee: $30 through June 1st ($35 race day)
- Registration: To register simply fill-out the attached registration form and return it to Holy Family School with cash or check for $30. You can also register online at Signup.ItsRaceTime.com. Please register by Friday, May 11th to guarantee your race shirt size. Click here for the registration form.
- Packet Pick-up: Packet pick-up will be on Friday, June 1st at Holy Family School. Pre-registered participants can pick-up their race bibs and shirts while non-registered runners can take advantage of the last time to sign-up for $30. Additional packet pick-up will be available on Saturday morning prior to the race.
- Course: The chip-timed event will start and finish at Holy Family School with the majority of the course being run on paved trails through scenic Hammel Woods.
- Awards: The top overall male/female finishers will win prizes while medals will be awarded to the top finishers in each age/gender category.
- After-Race Party: After finishing the race, enjoy the DJ provided music while replenishing your thirst and appetite with complimentary refreshments.
- Sponsorship: Refer to the attached flier for a variety of sponsorship opportunities. Each dollar raised goes to supporting the education of the students of Holy Family. Click here for the sponsorship form.
Thanks again for your continued support. We hope to see everyone again at this year’s event!
If you have any questions, please contact Scott Czerkies at email@example.com.
Like us on Facebook at www.facebook.com/HolyFamilySchool5k