Rite of Christian Initiation of Adults
- Are youinterested in becoming a Catholic?
- Are youinterested in finding out more about the Catholic Faith?
- Are you unbaptized but recognize aneed for spirituality in your life?
- Are youbaptized into another religion but never received any formal religious education?
- Are you married to a Catholic and attend Mass but just don’t know what the next step is to become a Catholic?
- Are youyearning for something more in your life?
Inquiry is the first step in the Rite of ChristianInitiation of Adults. The RCIA could be just the thing you have been searching for. Inquiry is an open process. It is a time for you to discern God’s call in the context of the Catholic community. It is a place to ask questions. It is a place for you to decide if it is right for you to go forward in the RCIA process – no strings attached.
RCIA begins in September. We will gather on Sunday mornings to share faith, reflection on scripture, prayer, refreshment and a place to ask your questions.
Please call Peni Heffernan, Director of Adult Faith Formation, 725-6880 x 3762 to set up an initial interview and to answer any questions you may have.